The competition aims to promote “Involved Parenting”. We wish to encourage our parents to get involved in their child’s learning process as this would carve out the path that your child may wish to take as an adult.
- Share with us the poster that shows what your child dreams to become. Sketch/paint/draw the poster, scan the image and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Maths “Roll a Rainbow of your Dreams Contest” is open for entries to children of 6 to 12 years of age.
- The contest comprises of two stages:
First Stage: Parents post the illustrations made by their child/children by November 15th, 8 pm.
Second Stage: The “Qualified” Entries are posted by Dr. Maths on their Facebook page on November 16th. Five entries receiving maximum “Likes” on our FB page within a period of one week, will be selected. Out of which the Best Three will receive our First, second and third prizes.
- The competition ends November 23rd, 8 pm.
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest.
- Entries are open to all children between the ages of 6 and 12 years and are legal residents of India.
- CONTEST SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Dr. Maths (“Sponsor”) (“Prize Provider”) (“Contest Entity”)
- Dr. Maths panel of judges reserves the right to deem an entry “Qualified” or “Disqualified” for the competition.
- 3 winners at the end of the contest will win a Gift voucher of Rs. 2000, Rs. 1500 and Rs. 1000 as First, Second and Third prizes respectively.
- By sharing the images, you give Dr. Maths the rights to use the images for commercial/promotional purposes.
- All decisions relating to final winners will solely depend on Dr.Maths and its discretion.
- Winners will receive their Gift Vouchers 15 days from the announcement.
- All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Contest entrants grant permission to the Sponsor and agents of the Sponsor to photograph/replicate their entry. Articles uploaded/submitted as contest entries on the Page/Application remain the property of the Sponsor for use at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.